This legal notice governs the use of the Internet portal service http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en, owned by the Association of Families and Women in Rural Areas, AFAMMER, C / Montesa, 9, Bajo B, 13001 Ciudad Real, CIF G28766202 and registered in the National Register of Associations.
Purpose and scope
- These are the general conditions (hereinafter «General Conditions») governing the access, navigation and use of the Websites under the domain http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en, (hereinafter Website) and the responsibilities arising from the use of its contents (meaning hereinafter «contents» the texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photos, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property). Regardless thereof, AFAMMER may establish special conditions governing the use and / or contracting of specific services offered to Users through the Website.
- The access or mere use of the Website by the Users implies the acceptance of general conditions which AFAMMER has published at every moment in which the Web Site is visited and will be available to users. Consequently, the user must carefully read these general terms. In this regard, User shall mean the person who accesses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or paid, developed on the Website.
- Also, through the Website, AFAMMER may allow third parties to advertise or provide their services. In these cases, AFAMMER will not be responsible for establishing the general and particular conditions to consider in the use, provision or procurement of such services by third parties and therefore cannot be held responsible for them.
- Before using and / or contracting these specific services provided by AFAMMER, the User must carefully read the corresponding particular conditions created for this purpose by AFAMMER. The use and / or contracting of these specific services imply the acceptance of the particular conditions that regulate the published version by AFAMMER when such use and / or contracting occurs.
The personal data that may be provided to AFAMMER through its website will be included in a file called «Contacts», under AFAMMER’s responsibility, in order to manage the relationship with us and keep you informed of our activities and services in the sense of the Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the Association are true and correct, and is responsible for communicating any changes in them. They may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to: AFAMMER
Intellectual Property Rights
- All the website contents at http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en (including, without limitation, databases, images and photographs, drawings, graphics and text files) are owned by NATIONAL AFAMMER or by the content suppliers, having been, in the latter case, licensed or transferred by them, and are protected by national and international intellectual property rules. The compilation, design, arrangement and assembly of all content on the website is the exclusive property of NATIONAL AFAMMER and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property rules.
- The marks, signs, distinctive symbols or logos on the website http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en are owned by AFAMMER and are duly registered.
- The text, data and graphics are the property of AFAMMER or entities providing information and may not be subsequently modified, copied, transformed, altered, reproduced, adapted or translated by third parties without the express permission of the owner of such content. The provision of texts, data and graphics does not imply, in any case, the transfer of ownership or granting of a right of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, processing, distribution, or transmission in their favour, other than the right of use which involves the legitimate use of http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en.
The access and / or use of portals give you the status of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here.
- In the event that the Users send content of any kind to the Website, they declare, guarantee and agree that they are entitled to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other third party right, that such information is not confidential and that such information is not harmful to others.
- The User accepts the responsibility and leaves AFAMMER unscathed in respect of any damage resulting from any communication the users provide personally or under their name, reaching this responsibility without restricting the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of it.
- AFAMMER reserves the right to decide the disclosure or publication of the content sent by the User.
- In the event that the contents posted by Users contain images, the Users declare, guarantee and agree:
1.That they are of legal age relating to legal issues.
2.That they are the author or owner of the rights to the images and have the right to send them and that they do not infringe any intellectual property, trademark or any other third party right.
- That such images have been made with the consent of the people who appear in them and that should under aged people appear, the above mentioned consent has been given in writing by their legal representatives and may be accredited at any time if required.
- AFAMMER reserves the right to publicly transmit the images it sees fit and is authorised to reproduce and communicate the same in all media from AFAMMER.
- The User acknowledges responsibility and will leave AFAMMER unscathed regarding the above mentioned statements.
- The User grants to AFAMMER free of charge, on a non-exclusive basis, the rights of reproduction, distribution, transformation and public communication in all possible ways, in relation to the contents sent (photographs, still or unstill images, text , information, databases, sound recordings or any other works or services). The said obligation is made for everyone, for the maximum period currently provided for in the Copyright Act and with express power to transfer to third parties.
User interaction with the website
The user agrees:
- Not to introduce on the website illegal information or contrary to good faith and public order or that is offensive to others.
- Not to introduce own personal data or third parties from these categories: health, racial or ethnic origin, sex life, ideology, union membership, religion, beliefs, administrative or criminal offenses.
- Not to spread contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature nor justifying terrorism or violating human rights.
- Not to insult, threaten, defame or disclose private information and / or confidential information from natural or legal persons.
- Not to cause damage to the computer systems of AFAMMER or third persons or entities.
- Not to introduce computer viruses, malware, spyware, trojans, worms or any other malicious software capable of producing the aforementioned damage.
- Not to access or manipulate the information of other system users.
AFAMMER will legally pursue such actions as well as any other action and / or misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may fall under the Spanish legal system. AFAMMER disclaims any liability for the use of the system by the user violating the conditions of use set out above. AFAMMER is not responsible for nor adheres to the opinions and / or information entered by the user.
- AFAMMER declares that this website has the technology to allow its access and utilisation. However, the company is not responsible for the existence of viruses or other harmful elements introduced by any means or by any third party that may alter their computer systems.
- The web site http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en may contain inaccuracies, relevant omissions, imprecisions and errors. AFAMMER does not guarantee, in any case, the truthfulness, accuracy and timeliness of the data contained on its website. The user accessing http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en, exonerates AFAMMER from any liability with regard to the reliability, usefulness or false expectations that this website may cause.
- AFAMMER does not offer guarantees of any kind regarding the operation of the website http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en, or the information contained in it. AFAMMER will not be liable for damages of any kind that may result from use of the website http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en.
- AFAMMER is not liable for the legality, content and quality of data nor the information provided by third parties through the website http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en.
- The owners of other websites that wish to create a hyperlink to http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en, are committed not to establishing links to websites in which the logo of AFAMMER does not appear and not to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements that are misleading or, in general, that are against the law.
- The owners of other websites who wish to create a hyperlink to http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en shall also agree not to establish links to websites containing content, declarations or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, justifying terrorism and, in general, that could damage, in any way, the good name or image of AFAMMER.
- The inclusion of hyperlinks to http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en does not necessarily imply that AFAMMER maintains commercial relations or associative links with the owner of the website where the link is established.
- The inclusion of a link to http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en does not imply that AFAMMER encourages in any way or is responsible for the link. In these situations we recommend the user to check the privacy policies of those sites.
- The presence of hyperlinks on http://www.mujerruralemprendedora.com/en is purely informative, and that’s why, AFAMMER has no liability nor makes guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied, of merchantability, suitability, quality , characteristics, origin, marketing or any other aspect of the information and / or products and / or services offered through the referenced website.
Right of exclusion
Modification of these conditions and duration
AFAMMER may at any time change the conditions specified here, duly publicised herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published ones.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between AFAMMER and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Ciudad Real.