CONTENTS OF THE PROJECT
- Study on: the needs of the aging population in rural areas, the interest of rural women in self-employment or business creation and training needs (business and technical) to improve the professional skills of women, in rural areas, with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Creating a development program in: «Enterprise» (40h/course), «Civic and social skills» (30 h/course) and «Care and needs for dependent elderly people» (50h/course).
- Creating a virtual environment in which women entrepreneurs can exchange experiences and receive training and information on entrepreneurship, care for elderly people and civic and social skills.
- Performing a day’s work on entrepreneurship in the field of care for elderly and / or dependents.
- Dissemination of the Project.